Software for your classroom? A lot of engineering software is available for free for educators and students. Check out the links below:
Auto Desk (CAD)
– Imagine, design, and create a better world with help from Autodesk Education. Get free access to the software used to make the games, movies, buildings, and products that inspire you.
PTC Creo (CAD)
– For K-12 educators, and students K-college, PTC offers free educator/student software.
– SolidWorks offers the best suite of tools for engineering design, documentation, simulation, and sustainable design in one easy-to-learn software package.
Teacher Software Programs You Should Be Using
- Free programs and ideas for busy teachers
- If you haven't given this one a chance you owe it to yourself and colleagues
Free Technology For Teachers
- 200+ Practical Ed Tech Tutorial Videos
Happier Classrooms--Classroom Management Tool